Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPhone Apps

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by studioeighty, Apr 27, 2010.

1. studioeighty

studioeighty Member

Hi Guys,

Client has asked me to look into developing an iPhone app for them - nothing too complex but I don't have any experience in this. Where do I start?

Any of you guys created them? - how much do they usually take to develop and is it something I could do?

Any advice or help would be great.

2. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Seriously, they are not easy at all.

Unless you are a software programmer, it's not gonna be viable for you. Sorry.
  3. A friend of mines boyfriend is an iPhone programmer, takes a couple of months to make one and costs about £6000 ish.

If the client insists on an iPhone app then you'll have to outsource it.
  4. studioeighty

studioeighty Member

cheers guys. Thanks for the info. Didn't think I could programme it but the design interface? are there rules and info on that?

5. Harry

Harry Senior Member

6. studioeighty

studioeighty Member

It's pretty basic. Menu >> 5 products (with a small thumbnail of product) - click the product and a brief description comes up.
  7. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Make an offline website, or PM me and I'll give you a quote for building it if you like, I've done several now.
  8. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

Hey Steve,

I can do Iphone development, pm me with more details and Il get you a quote out.