• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Inspirational Corporate Identity Design

tbwcf

That is very cool & useful as we've just designed the logo for a PR company and will be rolling out the rest of the identity over the next week!

Thanks for sharing!

tbwcf

good stuff! - I look forward to seeing it! - checked out your blog and your work looks real nice btw... very good standard!

I shall upload the designs into my album when they are completed or even post a little thread to get some opinions on the designs :D

I appreciate your thoughts about my work, thank you.

tbwcf - you wouldn't know how I could modify my blog so I can customize it too my own liking?

I have viewed other peoples blogs on blogspot.com and they seem very customized?

Any help will be appreciated thanks.
Jamie

tbwcf

I did customise some look into customising some blogger sites a few months ago but quickly moved on to wordpress. Although using wordpress you really need to have your own hosting to customise it otherwise you just have a choice of their templates.

I'll try and take a trip down memory lane/dig out old files this afternoon and point you in the right direction!

Greg

Thanks for posting this link Jamie, some really nice examples in there!
Really liked the 'designeye' stationery...

Now I'm having a confusing moment, should a thread like this stay in the branding forum or should it be in the design inspiration area.... answers on a postcard :D