Inspiration needed!!

allyally2k

I have a new project... basically I need to come up with a few themes for a grand opening event. The end products will be posters, flyers, tshirts, mugs, canvas bags etc. So does anyone have any links to complete projects with a running theme. I just need a bit of inspiration. Oh and also invitations. So if you have any nice links to invites that would be good, like for V.I.P.s etc! Thanks!!

What is the event for? I've got some stuff on this somewhere, as I did the posters and invites for a uni ball a few years back.

Might be worth doing some googling on uni final shows?

What's opening Ally?

That's bound to make a difference, I mean you could have a baking themed evening with people dressed as sausage rolls welcoming VIP's having been invited via a note in a fortune cookie. With corporate branded rolling pins in your gift bags, cookie cutters in the shape of the company logo. Branded chefs hat and aprons, a big pastry carpet rolled out for the limos to pull up to. But if it's the opening of a new fitness centre it might not be appropriate. :up:

Ha I like the baking idea, that sounds awesome! However it is the opening of a swimming pool, well now it is so much more than a pool - it's had a massive extension and offers loads of other services.

We've got all the slogans sorted, and what items we're getting. I just need inspiration for the actual artwork! Something that works well across a lot of diff promo items.

Oh and maybe examples of where a logo is used as part of another identity. i.e. used for an event like a limited edition version of the logo, that would be just used for a particular campaign.

Something like the Coke splash logo :)

Ha well the logo is almost sorted as It had to be done to be shown at a presentation on Friday. So I just used the existing logo and placed the slogan around it and used extra splashes and they liked it! I'll post the whole project up when it's complete!

allyally2k said:
Ha well the logo is almost sorted as It had to be done to be shown at a presentation on Friday. So I just used the existing logo and placed the slogan around it and used extra splashes and they liked it! I'll post the whole project up when it's complete!

oh well, I can't deny I'm a bit disappointed there's no pastry involvement, even an iced split? was that right? But looking forward to seeing the finished project :up:

Back