Insight on a portfolio project

Wow very nice graphic design. This is a very nice, helpful and clearly stated graphic design and rules posted in benefit of customers. Thank you.

Reactions: Qet
From my point of view, at a glance, it does look like a Swastika.
Now, it's frowned upon in Europe, but it's very popular in Asia, I think they reverse it.
But it has connotations with a highly awful group of people.

Just saying.

I know you say it is from a computerchip.
But.
1684857504727.png

Your logo doesn't look like this

There's 2 different fonts used for 'Monday' and 'Friday' - and these fonts are not listed in your brand guide.

The positioning of the Brand logo is all over the place - it's top left, top centre, bottom centre - it's not consistent

I can see the swastika links but it wasn't necessarily the first thing I thought of. I don't see any relation to anything technology when I look at it, I don't even see a V if I'm being honest....
The colour swatch feels a little generic and overused....

The pattern image and the gradient image seem like a 'I've got empty space, better post something here' type imagery because it's incredibly generic and doesn't really link to much else.

Reactions: Qet
From my point of view, at a glance, it does look like a Swastika.
Now, it's frowned upon in Europe, but it's very popular in Asia, I think they reverse it.
But it has connotations with a highly awful group of people.

Just saying.

I know you say it is from a computerchip.
But.
View attachment 8572

Your logo doesn't look like this

There's 2 different fonts used for 'Monday' and 'Friday' - and these fonts are not listed in your brand guide.

The positioning of the Brand logo is all over the place - it's top left, top centre, bottom centre - it's not consistent
thank you for your feedback, next time I'll keep in mind to include all fonts in brand guidelines. I tried to make logo as minimalistic as I could, yes it does not look the same as computer chip but I think it's okay

Remember you'll come across much harsher and more intense in board rooms.
Georgia is a small country and competition is low, there are not much business either, also almost everybody knows everyone and people are not that harsh. Anyways, I like your advice and appreciate your perspective on project as you know much more and are more experienced in this field

Back