Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Initial Concept up for critique and advice

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by clarke creative, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Hi Guys,

Initial logomark up for critique for a software solution and enterprise consultancy firm, hoping that a few like minded creatives will see the potential in my design before progressing any further.

My concept aims to show the consultancy firm engaging with the client to find a solution to specific issues and create a more effective, balanced operation.

The incomplete circle highlights the need for a solution, to allow for a more fluid progressive operation/enterprise.
    Pixelated top right hand corner of the logomark is symbolic of the interaction and consultancy via software solution they provide- bringing guidance and a solution to specific issues.
    Letter G should become apparent for the name of the consultancy firm.

Again this in the early stages of development and any guidance appreciated,

Attached Files:

2. Wardy

Wardy Active Member

Only the third one reads as G to me, but the squares are too big. I think you need to start breaking it up sooner after the bottom curve. Turn one
    and two clockwise a bit and see what I mean.

3. jooty

jooty Active Member

pretty similar to your own logo. Agree with wardy though.

4. Rotating the circle offsets the pixels coming into the right hand corner, how does this look?

GM-6.jpg

GM-7.jpg

Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
  5. Wardy

Wardy Active Member

That second one is getting there. I still think it can start breaking up a bit sooner, maybe with the squares just a bit bigger to start with,
    then getting smaller?

6. MJ96

MJ96 Member

Agree with Wardy, the second version is an improvement. Maybe the squares need to vary in size/shade to better suggest movement. I think first and foremost though, it needs to clearly represent a G.

7. MJ96

MJ96 Member

Meant to say 'depict a G'. Couldn't find where to edit post :icon_blushing: