• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.



Senior Member
Hey all,

What is the best way to view images in your portfolio. I want the image small on the page then when you click it, it comes up bigger. Is this called a lightbox???

also called modal windows - I think modal windows are the type that can display anything and are just windows, rather than lightbox galleries which can have next/previous image links built in