• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

image licence

Hi, I've been approached to do some t-shirt designs using a couple of styles i do, one being my typo portraits and another using the paint splatters etc. but they now what me to produce this one

which brings up a problem, the image they have sourced they want me to do something with the ink cloud around the musician, now its not the main focus on the t-shirt but would i still need to get an extended licence that allows for tshirt prints etc? any help would be great. Cheers Mick