i'm looking for sports pictograms

bettingsherlock

Hello, i was wondering if anyone could help me out.

I'm working on a series of sports related websites (as owner/developer) and i've had an idea of using pictograms to illustrate the sites, at least the headers, possibly also as icons.

I really like the pictograms used for the olympic games, in particular the ones from 1972:
Olympic Games Pictograms 1972 Munich

Question 1:
Does anyone know of a location on the net where there's a full set of images like these, not neccesarily the same design, it's just that there are a lot more sports than the 20 in the above link.

Question 2:
Considering these are copyright protected could someone give me an indication of the costs for creating a full original set for me, both as small icons, as well as a larger version for website headers. I'm asking this as i really have no idea at all about the cost of this.

Question3:
Actually i'm only assuming the olympic pictograms are copyright protected, if you know differently please tell me. Alternatively does anyone know of a set that is freely available somewhere. Or possibly at low cost, i know there are a few websites that sell pictures at something like 1 pound a picture. That would do.

thank you,
Erik

Back