Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Going to end it all!!

Discussion in 'General Software & Hardware Forum:' started by RossAdams, Jun 23, 2009.

1. RossAdams

RossAdams Member

Someone please stop me from jumping out my office window, currently using illustrator without the ability to resize shapes!!!!!!

no little white boxes in any corners arrggggghhhhh:mad:

What have i done???

[​IMG]

2. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Shift+Ctrl+B

View>Show Bounding Box

3. you've selected the wrong pointer tool.. up on the top left there will be 2 pointers, one with solid black the other with black outline.. you want the solid black pointer tool to resize :)

4. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

I hope you two posted in time! or if not hopefully Ross works on the ground floor!

5. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

That's a pretty disgusting technique. :p

6. Harry

Harry Senior Member

:lol: Well spotted.

7. RossAdams

RossAdams Member

Thanks Harry, you can sleep well tonight knowing that you truly saved a life!

8. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Whoever deleted all the posts... explain me the joke :p

9. deleted all the posts? :p

10. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Well everybody thought Harry's comment was really funny... and I seemed to be the only one who didn't get it, but before anyone could explain, the "Omg Harry that's hilarious"-posts were deleted :p

11. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Nothing deleted, I am just unintentionally hilarious… ;)

Nah I put shit instead of shift in my first post haha.

Glad it worked though bud, it's happened to me often enough to know what you were on about right away haha.

12. RossAdams

RossAdams Member

Must of been when i was trying to 'send to back' using keyboard short cuts and hit the wrong combo.