Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I start college on Monday

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by Soprano, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Soprano

Soprano Member

:D

Again! Ha, I'm going back as a mature student now that my daughter is in school, doing a years Access course and I'm getting a little nervous. I'm quite sure I want to head in the direction of illustration (possibly childrens) after uni and have been looking into it a fair bit lately. I'm quite aware I'll probably change my mind a few times in that space of time, but there we go..:rolleyes:

My bf bought me " A Catalog of Type: Hand Job" by Michael Perry the other week and I love it, it's given me so much inspiration and I've caught the bug to buy more books! So I wondered if any of you could recommend any illustration-related books - possibly anything relating to childrens illustration, and also design in general.

Sorry if there's a book thread already! :eek: and thanks in advance. :)

2. Anon.

Anon. Senior Member

Not sure about childrens illustration but for illustration in general I've always liked the illusive books:

Amazon.co.uk: illusive

Good luck with your new course :)

3. Soprano

Soprano Member

Thank you, I'll check those out - and thnks for the luck! :)

4. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Good luck with college, it should be fun.
    I'll sort some info for you.

5. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Hey Soprano just seen this thread! I have a few ebooks PM me if your interested.

6. Soprano

Soprano Member

Will do - thanks guys :)

7. Good luck Soprano :D

8. charles

charles Senior Member

Hey Good luck with college.

9. Becky

Becky Member

Good luck!

10. Soprano

Soprano Member