OK, this is following on from my other thread where I was asked to quote for a logo, double sided postcard, A4 flyer, and website for a charity. I quoted Â£750 for the logo, postcard and flyer. I explained that the website cost would depend on what they wanted from the website. They received my quote last Friday morning and I have had an email back this morning with the quote from another designer. Logo, flyer, postcard: approx Â£300 Website - it depends on the amount of content and what else needs to be built/bought in (stock photos etc..), probably Â£800/100 I have been asked if I would like to compete with this. I have spoken to a friend who is a designer and he has said to politely decline, stick to my price and explain the amount of time and effort that may go in to both prices. What I find interesting is that they could not get a quote off of this guy and yet the business day after I submit my quote he has come up with one and submitted it. I am even thinking that this could be the charities way of bartering? I find it surprising that he has quoted so low if he was waiting for my quote to come in and then undercut me. I mean go in at Â£500 or so? But a price that is less than 50% of mine? Maybe I am reading too much in to this. I would like to compete but I don't think it looks good if I can magically half my price. What are your thoughts on how you would handle this?