Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to create this design or what the effect is called?

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by benmacx, Aug 14, 2015.

  1. benmacx

    benmacx New Member

    I have recently been looking at designs like this and I want to recreate the image but can't find out what it is called or work out how to do it as good as this. Can somebody help?

    11221964_1827329337492989_1662493510998180362_n.jpg 11265283_1827164350842821_8851749795010488477_n.jpg
  2. Paul Murray

    Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

    I would guess they were procedurally generated through 3D via some form of code as they remind me of fractals. You could possibly do it manually using some form or extrude/turbulence modifier on a 3D surface but it looks too random to be done by hand. There's a lot of talented people out there though, so you never know.

Share This Page