Firstly - Photoshop is not a page layout application.
You've done so many things wrong, I think you should remove your video completely and burn the hard drive you created it on.
1. Photoshop is not good for page layout and is the wrong application to start a business card.
2. Flattening all layers is a huge mistake. There's no need. Had you used Vector Shapes, Vector Masks, and Text Layers, you could have kept it unflattenened, and save it as a print ready editable PDF for photoshop.
3. Importing the file to Indesign was a complete waste of time (see 2 above). You could have kept the document as vector rich PDF from Photoshop.
4. InDesign is the program you should have done all this in from scratch - there was no need to involve Photoshop at all in any stage of this.
5. This is common mispractice by so many people - PLEASE STOP MAKING BUSINESS CARDS AND OTHER PAGE LAYOUT IN PHOTOSHOP - THAT'S WHAT INDESIGN IS FOR - (or Illustrator for 1 or 2 page pieces).
I don't mean to sound overdramatic but this video has pissed me off big time! Mainly because it is meant to be a tutorial video. If it was just a random video of someone creating a business card incorrectly, then I wouldn't be so fussed. But I find it highly irritating that people may see this video and 'learn' a totally incorrect way to work.