Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hot Foil Printing

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by clord, Jun 16, 2009.

1. clord

clord Member

Does any body know of an printers that offer hot foil printing for business cards?

Thanks in advance,

Chris.

2. berry

berry Active Member

3. clord

clord Member

Thanks, I have sent off for a quotation!

Anybody else know anymore?

The cheapest I have found seems to be in Australia!

4. berry

berry Active Member

don't go for cheap, go for quality and experience, otherwise it will be a botch job.

Old adage. Time, Speed, Quality - pick any two, but you can never have all three - BB Book of Life

5. Are you looking to have a full colour card printed and then hot foiled, or just hot foil?

Matt

6. clord

clord Member

looking for foiled on both sides on coloured card (stained or however it's done)

7. Ok, we have a printer that can do that, I will call them in the morning for u

M

8. clord

clord Member

Thanks, I have sent you a message

9. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Time and speed are the same thing. You're thinking of 'cheap, fast, quality. Pick two.'

10. berry

berry Active Member

Gosh my mistake, It's the Dementia setting in, Time, Cost, Quality.

11. br3n

br3n Senior Member

[​IMG]

Only human.

12. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

[​IMG]

?

I'd like to think Berry looks like this!

13. berry

berry Active Member

Ha, you guys just crease me up!
    I'm now going to have to ask the nice nurse for more sever medication as my sides have just split.:lol:
    I must show this to Sid James and Tommy Cooper when they comes to visit me this afternoon.

Nurse!!!

14. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Brendan, you have a choice, flithy pervert you gets to touch up women and its seen as funny or you can wear a fez?

Personally I'd love a fez!