Hey! Need Help With College FMP

Reece-Bell

I am coming to the end of my first year of a level 3 student and as normal you are given a huge project. Being a creative student sounds nice but the research and time taken to finish a project like this... I was not ready for this. Never the less I read a lot of threads on this forum and it looks like a lot of people are still design students in uni. I wanted to use this to my advantage for my research. I just need you to answer 3 questions briefly based upon my FMP research. My FMP is based upon creating an Online Graphic Design Magazine, I chose this because it was digital and still had graphic design included in it. The magazine will not be based upon things like Photoshop Advanced Guides and Computer Arts. It's going to be a chilled, inspirational monthly piece that will not drag on like some do.

So just briefly answering my questions...

Where do you find inspiration for your graphics?

Have you ever read an online graphic design magazine? If not why?

Would you ever look into an online graphic design magazine for inspiration? If not why?

Thank you for reading and helping! If you have any ideas or want to give me some tips I will more then happy to listen.

Back