Help with University Graphic Design brief.

dolphziggler20

My project brief reads:

"You will pick a trade from the hat and it is your job to produce a piece of communication that explores and celebrates your chosen trade using type and imagery.

You must thoroughly research your trade, it's history and associated imagery and typography. If possible, it would be beneficial to speak to someone involved in your chosen trade to gain more in-depth insight.

You will then use this research to create a beautiful, engaging, informative piece of communication. Your job is to manipulate type and image to convey the essence of your trade and accentuate the craft, beauty and skill associated to your chosen trade."

My chosen trade is Journalism. I have been working on this project for 2 weeks, have collected a load of research, and so far I have 0 ideas.

I don't want anyone to do the work for me, I just really need an idea to do. Any help would be appreciated.

p.s: Some words I was given to work with: Scoop, stories, news, hacking, scandal, stalking, information, investigate, leads, source, uncover, reveal shorthand, truth, lies, corruption, power, determined, patient, persistant, exposure, and undercover.

Back