Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP! Junior graphic designer

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by Ricardo96, Oct 27, 2015.

  1. Ricardo96

    Ricardo96 New Member

    Hi guys I need help.

    I'm currently trying to make something like this. Can anyone tell me any directions as to how you would go about doing something like this? image.jpg image.jpg
  2. @GCarlD

    @GCarlD Well-Known Member

    Probably in 3D studio Max or some other software of that nature.
  3. FButler

    FButler New Member

    What software do you have available?
  4. cpking

    cpking Member

    Studio 3d max is the best solution for you.
  5. Dave L

    Dave L Well-Known Member

  6. Boom Create

    Boom Create New Member

    You could definitely do this in Photoshop. If you can find lots of liquid splashes and water droplets, maybe from a stock site or even just high res google images, stitch them together, reshape them, reposition them and recolour. I have done this many times for splash effects, and the results are usually good.

    Although I agree with the other comments about 3d max if you need more control over things like lighting, camera angles etc.

Share This Page