Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Font Forum:' started by LeePink88, Mar 22, 2012.

1. LeePink88

LeePink88 New Member

Hi all,
    I am having difficulty finding a font, i came across this forum and it looks promising for the help i need.
    I have uploaded a picture of the logo the font is in. I have seen it several times so its not a custom one specific to that logo.
    Any help would be greatful

Attached Files:

2. Katedesign

Katedesign Well-Known Member

Don't know it - try identifont or what the font websites... Boss has a 'sticky' for these
    Stationery Direct likes this.
  3. bigdave

bigdave Moderator Staff Member

I think you may struggle to match that font! E is the most commonly reoccurring letter but no 2 are the same which suggests it's either been hand illustrated or it's a font that's been outlined and customised rather than just being a simple purchased font. If it's just the logo you need to recreate then I would recommend live tracing or (if you have a tablet) re-illustrating it.

If you need to create some new text in that style, you could find a similar font and then outline the text and adjust to suit or using what you've got there create your own alphabet.