Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you heard of this company?

Discussion in 'General Business Forum:' started by Harlequinstudio, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Hi guys i got this email today asking me to use their website for advertising and my press releases for free. They are new and i just want to see if anyone else has/is using them and if you guys think its legit.

2. bluetubedesign

bluetubedesign Junior Member

hi, just noticed this, I was the one who sent the email ;) Addictive creatives is my project and yes it legit, and honestly its a free to consume media, theres no hidden fee or anything.

We set it up to bridge the gap between design disciplines and the ethos is to grow and showcase new/existing talent. I will be honest with you, we cover our costs through advertising on the site so that we can keep the content side free, no tricks. I got your email response and will have you posted today.

3. oh cool, thanks, i hope i didnt offend you, i just wanted to make sure :) I look forward to working together :)

4. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

if I get an email like that I usually just go 'next' as it's usually junk.