Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hard to Follow a Career

Discussion in 'Design Jobs & Employment Forum:' started by Artik-istik, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Artik-istik

Artik-istik New Member

When I started at this new job I felt very happy because was kind of my dream to be working with contract in a company of this level… But now after one year and still not felling like having a fair salary, I start wondering; Follow the career, Look for a new job, talk with my bosses before start looking for a new job and show my discontentment..???
  2. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

Tell us more about the job. What is the title, what are your responsibilities, etc?
  3. Artik-istik

Artik-istik New Member

I am a junior Graphic Designer ( I dont feel like a junior coz I am around this field for more then 10 years, but I know that in terms of type setting I still have a lot to learn).
    My responsibilities are recive jobs, execute them between the time they give me for, either is a poster, banner, brochure, vehicle wrap, etc, check for for mistake/make sure its all good and send back to my supervisor, usually by mail. I also answer the phone, do some printing and scan jobs.

The job in general is not boring, the environment could be more exciting, maybe with music...