Great business opportunity for buy in to existing agency.

TimSid

Fantastic opportunity to purchase large shareholding in an established creative agency. With long term opportunity to buy full shareholding.

The business has been running since 1997 and has a strong client base, pre recession the turnover was around 600k, currently around 270k per annum. I'm looking for an owner who wants an opportunity to breath new life into an existing business, with good prospects.

I have retired from the business day to day to follow other interests and it is currently run by a good team but we are lacking someone with a buy in on the team to push things forward again with new creative I put and ideas.

We have the ability to get in new work but currently not the resources to fulfil that without new blood.

Buy this business share at a sensible price and reap the rewards of your labours.

We have the capacity to bring in new work but currently not the capacity to deliver more with current staff under current budget constrains. The Buy in capital will allow for improvement on cash flow and successful applicant will have significant shareholding of business to be able to make decisions and expand the business at will.

We work with clients all over the country, there is no direct completion locally. Most of our work is carried out via telephone and email once we have met with clients to take brief etc.

Reasons for selling:
Director has other interests and is looking to improve the viability of the business by offering directorship to new creative owner.

Accounts for last year available on request, please get in touch if you are interested.

Back