Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphic Inspiration for sports activities leaflet

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by allyally2k, Aug 27, 2009.

1. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Need some bright, fun inspiration for a sports activities leaflet...any relevant links would be
    appreciated :coffee:

2. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

3. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

As Ken and Soren have mentioned above both Craig and Brendan have some experience in this area, do you know what sports it is that you'll be promoting?

This link may help a bit (dependent on sports/style you're after);
    Xtreme Sports Design | Inspiredology

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Thanks guys...

Yeah Greg the leaflet i need to design is for a venue that will be introducing leisure activites such as: Martial Arts, Street Dance, Badminton etc. It's aimed at adults and children.

It will include things like prices, timetables etc

6. Its not for a leisure centre is it Ally?

7. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

yeah chris why?

8. they usually have strict rules about the style they are looking for? Like the logo and stuff.. have they supplied any of that sort of info?

9. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

I got free reign really...you see I work for the company that manages the leisure centres, i'm in house designer, my manager (marketing manager) just give me a very vauge brief (as usual)...something fun, eye catching, bright you know..!

10. well you could do a bright colour with a white out (in the iPod Stylie) of the sport in question with the title in a simple font and details etc on the back :) just an idea :)

11. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

12. It is very subtle and effective :) I like it :)

13. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

If that isn't iso50, I will eat my hat (or failing that some more cake, mm, birthday cake)!

14. mmmm cake :)

15. br3n

br3n Senior Member

16. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I have hydro 74 on my twitter, the guys work is mind blowing!