Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphic Designer needed for new mobile game

Discussion in 'Partnerships' started by Michael Porter, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Michael Porter

Michael Porter New Member

Hello everybody,

My name is Michael Porter and I'm creating a mobile video game for Android and iSO (Apple) but my artwork is terrible!!
    I am looking for someone who would like to join a brand new games company (well, there will only be two of us) from the very beginning and make (hopefully) loads of money!!!

I am currently most of the way through the first game but have many more idea that can be worked on.
    Also, If you would just like to work on the first game and go from there, let me know.

Thanks for reading, any questions, just ask.

2. jooty

jooty Active Member

3. Michael Porter

Good to hear you might be interested, I am hoping to have a demo of the game online by the end of the day so you can see when I am doing.
    The kind of graphics I was looking for in this game was close to the game Kingdom Rush:

Kingdom Rush : Official Website

That type of thing...

4. Michael Porter

The demo is at:
    Save the Creatures Demo

there are obviously some small glitches as it is a work in progress but it helps to see what i am working on.

5. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

I've just had a quick little run over of your game there. One of the only things I'd say, would be when you drag arrows onto the grid, and you "stack" them. It should number up like you've got when they're on the menu.