• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

graphic design questionnaire - business reasons

Are you aware of the technology that is involved in Graphic Design?

Graphic design is a big part of advertising in this day and age; do you feel that graphics enhance to look of publications and websites?

Would you be interested in taking up a career in graphic design knowing the yearly salary?

When designing something, whether it’s in art, clothing, interior design, do you find it easier and more efficient to use a computer?

Knowing that technology is important in everything nowadays, do you think that graphic design has an important purpose in businesses?

Would you use your spare time to create graphics or be interested in them?

to get a wide range of results from this questionnaire, this is for everyone and anyone who will visit this forum, would be greatful if i could take a minute of your time for you to complete the questionnaire, thanks

But asking questions such as, 'Would you use your spare time to create graphics or be interested in them?' to a forum of designers who naturally do this is pointless.

Dave L

The methodology is certainly suspect; I don't think there's anything to be learned from the responses you'll get here once you put them into context. That said, I think I probably speak for all of us when I say: Yes, yes, yes, it depends, yes and yes.

The methodology is certainly suspect; I don't think there's anything to be learned from the responses you'll get here once you put them into context. That said, I think I probably speak for all of us when I say: Yes, yes, yes, it depends, yes and yes.
:icon_notworthy:

Perfect! :icon_thumbup: