Graphic Design Course - Experiment on Colour

Your Survey is kind of broken. It won't allow me to select "1" as an option for any of the colors, even though I'm being asked to rate these 1-4.

Your Survey is kind of broken. It won't allow me to select "1" as an option for any of the colors, even though I'm being asked to rate these 1-4.

Okay thank you for letting me know. If another colour is selected, unselect it and pick the one you want? If not, we are only looking at the ratings for each colour so ticking one colour isnt needed.

Lol it won't let me submit the survey because it thinks that there's no data in the slider when it's set at "1", the issue is the SLIDERS not the pictures of the colors.

Lol it won't let me submit the survey because it thinks that there's no data in the slider when it's set at "1", the issue is the SLIDERS not the pictures of the colors.

Oh gosh... I didn't do the questionnaire, it was someone else in my group for the project. I had recommended better ones but they didn't seem to able to do what we wanted. It seems to work for some but not others.

You do realise that your questionnaire isn't really going to answer much imo.

You can ask what your favourite colour is all day long but the same colours can look completely different depending on how or where they're used. Put those same colours on a black background, instead of a white background and I bet you'd get different results to what you will get with a white background.

In essence colours are very rarely seen in solitary without any other colour impacting your perception of that colour and those 'secondary' colours have a large impact on the main colour we're looking at. It's why we have all these different colour wheels with things like complimentary colours etc.

I answered your survey but it was a little odd in terms of the ranking system. Could have been more efficient and easier to get the desired result.

Back