Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grant Enlarger wanted.

Discussion in 'Classifieds: For Sale & Wanted' started by Paul Newsham, Feb 9, 2017.

  1. Paul Newsham

    Paul Newsham New Member

    I'm looking to get a Grant Enlarger. Just the tracing kind would do, with lenses.
  2. Martin Scurry

    Martin Scurry Member

    try preloved might be your search can stop here.
  3. Pauli

    Pauli New Member

    Paul, are you still looking for a grant enlarger?
  4. Alan Kidd

    Alan Kidd New Member

    Hi Pauli, I have a Halco-Sunbury Camers/enlarger left over from my freelance days. I bought it in 1981 direct from Halco who have now gone out of business. Although it has lights and a timer and could be used to make prints I have only ever used it for tracing. There is a lightbox in addition to the two adjustable lights which are on separate switches. There is also an additional lense for additional magnification. It is in good condition all round.


Share This Page