• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Graduate/Junior Designer (required part time) - London

Graduate/Junior Designer (part time)

Designer required to work closely with marketing manager to produce a variety graphics in a creative design and print company. This is a great opportunity to gain experience working in a london based company.

1-2 days a week increasing depending on work load.

Requirements:
-Adobe suite: Illustrator, Photoshop & Indesign – Must have good skills in all programs.
-Understand how to make print ready files and send files to print.
-Creative and up for a challenge

Please send work samples/portfolio or website and abit about yourself to: alex.menhenett@screamingcolour.com

No! thank god, however I did waste a morning traveling to have an interview with these guys, grrr!!!
The old classic 'well I want someone who can do everything really well and really quickly... but I don't want to pay any real money'
God don't even get me started on how annoyed this interview made me! my fb status has never contained so many swear words!

Please note in the title it is a JUNIOR/GRADUATE position and a great opportunity for someone at a JUNIOR level not someone who wants freelance money.

ARRIVALS

Assuming there is one. By that I mean if it's not a graduate/work placement type thing. I did one of those and didn't get paid a penny.