Google+

isoPrint

So basically I've been doing some work on the site fixing a few things etc and was thinking about adding Google + but i feel I may be wasting my time how many of use are using Google + or is it something that's not going far haha

I did think about using the button for my site but cannot really see it being a real benefit so dropped the idea

So basically I've been doing some work on the site fixing a few things etc and was thinking about adding Google + but i feel I may be wasting my time how many of use are using Google + or is it something that's not going far haha

Seeing as it takes only a minute or two to implement it has got to be worth a try no?

It's worth adding, even if the number of people actively using it is relatively low, as every little bit of extra social media sharing helps your site. My blog posts actually tend to get more +1s than they do Likes.

There are various benefits of adding the Google+ button. The best thing about the Google+ button is that it can be added to a web page multiple times at desirable locations, unlike the other social networking websites. If the Google+ button is seen on multiple places, the user will be induced to click on it and thereby the votes to your website increase. When the Google+ button is pressed, the respective content will be visible in your profile publicly, when the people present in your network view the content, it brings more traffic to the website. This makes Google+ extremely beneficial, specially if you want to get more incoming traffic to your website, Google+ button is a must.

at this moment google+ doesn't have much users compare with other social networking sites but in terms of organic search results it helps to boost your website traffic ...

I have it activated, like it's been said, it only takes two seconds to do, then just share your blog posts on there.
I don't use it day in day out like I do Twitter, but it's there if I need it.

I would suggest you to add it ASAP. According to the recent updates, Google is including "+1's" as ranking signals. It may not be such a major factor for ranking the site, but even if it adds a little to ranks, its worthwhile to be on the site. Good Luck.

Hi, After the Google authorship concept people across the globe are using Google+ to their online profile to earn reputed author rank for their content.

Back