Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good fonts for business surveys

Discussion in 'Font Forum:' started by woohoo, Sep 16, 2012.

1. woohoo

woohoo New Member

Hi there,
    I'm setting up a survey on my website and trying to figure out the best font(s) to use. I have access to, so have a pretty wide selection of fonts to choose from. Does anyone have any good suggestions for fonts or combinations to use on a business survey?

I have no clue on fonts so any help would be great.

2. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

I design surveys quite regularly and find something like Verdana works quite well in most situations because it's legible and easy to read, and seems to fit with a lot of different brands. Without knowing more about your survey and business I can't really offer you specific advice, but generally I'd stick to something that's simple, more than likely a san serif as these tend to just look better on screen for short paragraphs.

Use two different fonts at the most, though I tend to only use one and make use of the different weights. Try a few combinations in your survey, post them up on here and I'll give you suggestions :)
  3. Ayka

Ayka Member