Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good blog sites to create live news feed on website?

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by Haz, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Haz

Haz New Member

I'm studying web/graphic design at college and have started to learn Dreamweaver and a bit of html and css but am yet to learn how to make CMS. I'm doing a site for a friend and he wants to have a news section on the site that he can update. I dont have time to learn how to use Joomla or wordpress as he needs it quick but was wondering if I could instead create a div and have a live feed from a blogging site in it instead. I did this myself on my own site using Twitter which is ok but I'd like him to be able to include more text/characters than Twiter allow and also photos alongside the text if possible. I just wondered if anyone could reccomend god blogging site that would do this? If possible I want to avoid using any of the blogging site's branding/logos on his web page as it would look more professional.
  2. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

I believe that Blogger has some site feed options. Take a look at that. Not definite on my part though but I'm sure I remember seeing it somewhere.