Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going Crazy!!!

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by NeonThunder, Apr 22, 2015.

1. NeonThunder

NeonThunder Active Member

So as some of you know I gave up on my elaborate website and decided to use Bechance/adobe to make something quick, which to all affect is crap!!!

I have an awesome idea for my website but it's going to take a while to do, in the meantime I just want to display my work effective and so that it's mobile friendly etc for this google stuff as currently it isn't and its a bag of shite :( It's really getting me down.

What are my options?

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

what exactly do you need... do you need hosting and a site or just a site design?

3. NeonThunder

Just something simple for now that i can upload my work to and present it neatly.

I was thinking using sqaure space?

4. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

My site's made using Squarespace, nice and easy and adapts to mobile devices.

5. NeonThunder

Yeh seems pretty good, how did you go on for the SEO with it?

Perhaps I just have a bright pink page with my logo and a link that says 'email me for my portfolio sizzle!' lol

6. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

From what I understand the Squarespace sites are already optimised for search engines but there are some settings you can play with. I don't know a great deal about SEO specifically, so here's a screenshot.

[​IMG]

NeonThunder likes this.
  7. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

8. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

squarespace or google spaces (plus template) would have been my direction

9. NeonThunder