Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

glamour retouching with digital makeup!!

Discussion in 'Photography' started by Janifar, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Janifar

Janifar Member

2. To be honest the only difference I can see between this one and your previous attempt is that you have made the colouring around the eyes even more vibrant with, what I believe, is a worse choice of colours. Are you intentionally aiming for the drag queen effect?
    Janifar and fips like this.
  3. floriographic

floriographic Member

Yeh you've made it even more overdone and haven't taken anyones comments on the previous one into consideration!
    Janifar and GibbonIt like this.
  4. iDesign

iDesign Member

I think the before image must have been taken by a semi-pro/pro anyway and the make-up seems fine. Maybe just adjust the first photo with minor changes. A little under the eyes. Some slight skin smoothing and certainly a little brighter. Maybe the teeth a little whiter. But other than that, I kind of agree with floriographic in the previous post that women prefer to look natural and don't like to feel pressured to look a certain way.

You've got great skills, but as with everyone who has a skill - sometimes the skill is in reigning back a little with the skill in the first place and having control on what is applied (if that makes sense) Less is more sometimes :)
    Janifar and fips like this.
  5. fips

fips Member

I guess our feedback isnt worth giving? Nout has changed ha apart from more make up around the eyes. :blink:
    Janifar, floriographic and GibbonIt like this.