Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frontend Design

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by alter, Jul 28, 2012.

1. alter

alter New Member

Hello, I'm looking for some critique on a website design before I build it. I just want a simple, clean design with a little nature thrown in. Please tell me what you guys think.

Can't upload the contact page unfortunately, I have probably gone over the limit of my attachment allowance but it's not vastly different from the other pages.

Attached Files:

2. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

I like the overall look and feel of the site design. The pink is very striking and attention grabbing. Small crits would be the lack of written/HTML content, which will be tough to optimise, and mixing the computer repair services up with the design services. The repairs look like a 'second thought' and take focus away from your core business. I'd recommend considering a second brand/website if you want to do repairs. That has worked well for us.

3. alter

alter New Member

Thanks. I was unsure about mixing in the repair service with the core brand. Thank you for sharing your experience.

4. Katedesign

Katedesign Well-Known Member

I agree with Corrosive - have two sites - there are two client bases/types there.

I would also have your email connected to your domain name/website... eg. info@riverwoodmedia.co.uk (or whatever). As you don't have a landline it somehow makes you look more established/permanent.