Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Minibook from Rockable Press

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by mrleesimpson, Oct 13, 2008.

1. mrleesimpson

mrleesimpson Guest

If anyone knows the Envato network of sites (Freelanceswitch, Nettuts, PSDtuts etc) then you might have come across Rockable Press already.

Well basically if you sign up for their mailing list at Rockable Press Homepage then they will send you a free mini book called "Rockstar Personal Branding".

Their other publications have been pretty awesome and most of the information is spot on the mark for freelancers and those of you who run their own companies, so for free is certainly worth a look.

If you like it then you might also want to checkout "How to be a rockstar freelancer" aswell.
  2. red tiger

red tiger Member

Nice one Lee, thanks for the heads-up ;)
  3. Mike

Mike Senior Member

Thanks lee,

great site they have there
  4. Greg

Greg Active Member

Thanks for that Lee and yes I follow a few of the Envato sites although I somehow managed to miss this! Have you got the 'How to be a Rockstar Freelancer'? Just wondered what you thought of it if you did have it? Greg
  5. mrleesimpson

mrleesimpson Guest

I haven't got it but I've read a copy and from what I saw it is pretty awesome.
  6. thomashodgson

thomashodgson Senior Member

Cheers Lee, I've just signed up!
  7. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Cool. Thanks for posting Lee!