Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free GFX Packs!

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by pepsi_tank2, Sep 4, 2014.

1. pepsi_tank2

pepsi_tank2 New Member

Hello guys I'm Screamers Design and I will be giving GFX packs away on my YouTube channel when I hit 250 subscribers! Subscribe here removed ! Here are some examples of my work! You can also check me out on me website removed
    [​IMG]

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

As I said in the other thread

This is in breach of the highlighted rule at the very minimum.

As a side note I'd recommend you go take a look at some of the other tutorials/instructions on youtube how to do things, your videos are actually advising people to use bad/poor practices.... Photoshop is not really a logo design program, that's what illustrator is for.

3. pepsi_tank2

pepsi_tank2 New Member

Ok! So im good! Did you remove my website link?

4. pepsi_tank2

pepsi_tank2 New Member

As for illustrator you CAN use photoshop and it's not BAD

5. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

and you've just proven my point about you not understanding the basics.

6. pepsi_tank2

pepsi_tank2 New Member

Hahahahaha!!! I know that illustrator is made for it but I can't just buy any program i want!

7. When it comes to AI vs PS for logos, I believe the argument lies more with vector/raster for new designers. Vector logos are always preferred, if you cannot achieve that then you need a high resolution version of at least 1500x1500px - anything less and it's just not a professional job.

8. pepsi_tank2

pepsi_tank2 New Member

That's what I do! I make it in 4000x4000 and scale it down in cinema 4d