Font Suggestions for my own office fitout

hankscorpio

Staff member
Looking for people to dump font names on me - NOT TO DO ANYTHING ELSE other than suggesting fonts.

Background
- need to do some "Inspirational Quotes" and looking for some fonts to go with them.

So basically - if you have some nice urbanesque font suggestions that would be great!

dd14ec03d34f6ddd0738ec594c9faf00.jpg

So basically - if you have some nice urbanesque font suggestions that would be great!
urbanesque as in the stencil style you imaged or are you open to more 'graffiti' styles? Or is it just a 'branstorming' with others for ideas so open to all options.

Also have you considered like the 'hand painted' lettering of old sign writing, that might work well and strangely enough seems to come up a fair bit when you google urban fonts lol.

That's more in the comic book range - more settled along the lines of an urban street vibe.

But nothing is completely ruled out - they are nice fonts.

Just brainstorming - I have over 10,000 fonts, and about 20-30 urban type fonts - so just seeing if anyone has other types or forms of urban type fonts that I could consider for purchase.

Got some nice architectural film might try and use that can be put through the printer.

Spray paint is an option. Depends on complexity.

Just want to do something daring and out there and a wow factor.

Unknown.jpeg

I'd be kind of thinking of something simple. Almost a bit crude like the example you posted and maybe a fixed width font?

I'm totally shocking for remembering font names and I've yet to migrate all of mine to my replacement MacBook.
Why not have a pop at creating a stencil?
There are tons of stencil fonts and it's easy to make your own by just adding bridges to the letters like "A, O, P" and so on.

If you don't apply the stencil too well you can get some cool over-spray effects or even add them after.
Best buying proper graff paint though as it's not expensive and covers well.
Montana make a water based pain't that's not very fumey and is made for interiors.

Back