Font outline

lizsan

HI! I am new to making font and I was wondering if anyone of you knows of any tutorial to create a white font with black outline. I also want to make a font for students learning cursive and I was wondering how to add the guide lines in the center of the font if I am able to make the font white.
Thanks!

I've never designed a font (there must be loads of tutorials on YouTube), but surely you have to make the font in black first and then make the outline after. You can't make a 'white' font.

Why would you want to design your own cursive font, btw? That must be one of the most difficult to create, unless you just mean hand-drawn?

Why would you want to design your own cursive font, btw? That must be one of the most difficult to create, unless you just mean hand-drawn?

I think that's in relation to kids learning cursive handwriting Wardy.

4.png

I've never designed a font (there must be loads of tutorials on YouTube), but surely you have to make the font in black first and then make the outline after. You can't make a 'white' font.

I need a font like the one scotty showed but that the student follow the lines inside the letter

Back