Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Font heeeeellllpp!!!

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by slimmy89, Jun 4, 2011.

1. slimmy89

slimmy89 Junior Member

Hey guys.

Last year i designed a logo for my business using Microsoft Word. I need to start from scratch but can't for the life of me find the font anywhere, or work out how to get the mirrored effect undernieth the text :( can someone please help???

Thank you!!

Attached Files:

2. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member

Not sure about the font, but the mirror effect is done on other software such as Photoshop - but there are many tutorials on the web to help you out for that.
  3. slimmy89

slimmy89 Junior Member

Just been messing around with Word, and i'm pretty sure i did it through word art. But still cant find the font :( i don't know if the font should be in boxes like that or if it was a different style through word art editing, driving me maddddd lol
  4. tom thurs

tom thurs Member

5. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

I don't know if you noticed this, but your white letters become black in the reflection... That's not quite how reflections work :rolleyes:

I don't recognize the font though
  6. slimmy89

slimmy89 Junior Member

:) well spotted! This is why I'm wanting to start again, so the reflection will match the style of writing! And ill give that site a try now and let you know how i get on :) thanks for all your help!!
  7. tom thurs

tom thurs Member

8. aibrean

aibrean Member

9. slimmy89

slimmy89 Junior Member

Thank yooooooouuuuu soooooooooooooooooooooo much :) :) :) :) :)