Flash - map needed

Hi guys,

I'm looking for someone who can help out a project I'm going to be working on. It's a website relaunch for a shopping centre. I need someone to help with the shopping centre map. It will be a floor plan of the mall and when you click on certain shops they highlight and text comes up etc.

I can give more details nearer the time. Just trying to get an idea of cost please and timeframe.

thanks
Steve

Yes but what I'm saying is that it doesn't have to be flash. It'd be far far better in HTML as. It's more accessible, and more robust, and simpler to maintain, and can be viewed on an iPhone, and easier to style…

studioeighty said:
cheers harry, I've sugggested this to them and see what they come back with.
what would be your cost for a similar map?

It depends. Not a lot, but I'd need to see any PSDs and what-not.

Okay this project seems a little bigger than anticipated!

Brief I have on the map.

• Interactive map
• Must be easily navigable
• Must have zoom in functionality
• Must have a printable PDF option on the page
• Store names must be able to be changed on the CMS system
• Anchor stores - M&S, Debenhams, Next should have logo over their location
• Store names highlight/enlarge as curser moves over them
• Search button next to map (see separate spreadsheet for listings):
• Search by store
• Search by category
• Search by brand
• When customer selects store/category/brand the page should navigate to an A-Z listing. This should be in
columns across the page rather than in a list requiring extensive scrolling down.
• For stores, customers can select and be direct to their​
‘home page’

• For categories should be direct to a list of stores within that category. Clicking on the store brings to the
store​
’s ‘home page’

• Search by brand should list all the brands. Clicking on a brand opens a screen with all stores holding that​
brand. Clicking on the store brings to the store
’s ‘home page’

I don't even know if it's possible to change a flash map through CMS??

Any help would be apprecaited.

Typo is this your game?

Steve

Hi Steve, not really my game but I can provide any linework or illustration graphic that is needed to help the project.

Back