Fire Lady ///Photomanipulation///

PlaviDemon

fire_lady_by_plavidemon-d6xaw9a.jpg

Instead of just posting images with links (which won't count towards seo by the way) back to behance/da how about joining in....
Formal Notice as Moderator of Forum: I will remove any further postings like this from you if you do not join in, it's already falling very close to the spam category.

Levi said:
Instead of just posting images with links (which won't count towards seo by the way) back to behance/da how about joining in....
Formal Notice as Moderator of Forum: I will remove any further postings like this from you if you do not join in, it's already falling very close to the spam category.
OK that's your rules, but I also have my own, and that is that this picture is just a small part. That's why I set up links from DA and Behance you can see all the details and all other related images. And you are doing by the rules, what can I tell you.

What Levi is trying to say is that it would be better for everyone if you told us about your work, asked for opinions or sought some kind of feedback, otherwise it's unlikely that you will get any sort of meaningful response.
I'm not sure the lighting is quite right, with that much fire going on there's going to be yellow/orange/red lighting throughout the whole scene, yet the right half of the woman's body is just chilling out in its own little plainly lit world! Some highlights on edges in front of the flames wouldn't go amiss either.
Well done though, looking good! Was this for a specific project or was it a personal piece?

Sean Lee-Amies said:
What Levi is trying to say is that it would be better for everyone if you told us about your work, asked for opinions or sought some kind of feedback, otherwise it's unlikely that you will get any sort of meaningful response.
I'm not sure the lighting is quite right, with that much fire going on there's going to be yellow/orange/red lighting throughout the whole scene, yet the right half of the woman's body is just chilling out in its own little plainly lit world! Some highlights on edges in front of the flames wouldn't go amiss either.
Well done though, looking good! Was this for a specific project or was it a personal piece?
I started as a personal work, but there is a possibility to be the project still know nothing ...

PlaviDemon said:
OK that's your rules, but I also have my own, and that is that this picture is just a small part. That's why I set up links from DA and Behance you can see all the details and all other related images. And you are doing by the rules, what can I tell you.
This is not reddit, this is a forum where you are supposed to join in. Just adding a picture and a link back to your da and behance (which is to increase your presence/popularity there) account is not joining in. It's also, in my opinion, quite inconsiderate of the people who set up the forum.

Back