Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback for Formula 1 ESAD Project

Discussion in 'Product Design, 3D & CAD' started by iLumox, Nov 24, 2010.

1. iLumox

iLumox Junior Member

I am designing and Electronic Service Access Device on Formula 1 and would like to get some feedback on what the market for the product is and what specific features that the target (who?) want. The sort of things i want to find out are:

How old are you?
    Gender?
    How often would you use the product?
    What features should the product have?
    Properties of the device? Robust/Weatherproof/etc.?
    Methods of Connectivity?
    What info you want it to display?
    Types of power source? Battery-rechargable?/Mains/Dock?etc.?
    How you want to control the device? Buttons/Touch/Trackpad/etc.?
    Sustainability issues? Recyclable/Reusable/Reprogrammable for other events/etc.?

2. Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi Junior Member

I am 15 and male
    I watch formula 1 but as i am often out when it is on the product would be very useful to me when i am on the move, out and about. I don't think that the product needs any specific properties because it wouldn' t be being used in any extreme climates, however it woulld be quite helpful if it was fairly robust but at the same time light.

I think that the product would be being used on the move so Wi-fi wouldnt be very useful and bluetooth wouldnt have a strong enough connection. 3G or blackberry OS would be good.
    It would be good if it displayed qualifying times and other raceday information.
    Personally i prefer to use a touch pad or touchscreen and would like it to be recharged by mains unless a dock came free with the product.

3. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

waits for glen lol