Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fancybox for Wordpress - Auto size.

Discussion in 'Website Coding & Programming Forum:' started by emmadesigns, Oct 7, 2011.

1. emmadesigns

emmadesigns New Member

I need some advice with regards to fancybox on wordpress. I am relatively new to wordpress as i have always preferred to hand code my own sites from scratch which is why i am struggling with this particular issue. I am using fancybox on wordpress and i need to know how to amend the popup for fancybox. It is for my portfolio containing screenshots of websites i have done. However some images are long in length and fancybox is making the images look tiny. I would rather display at the right size and the user scroll down (or scroll down via the fancybox overlay).

With a static page i could do this but i can't find the js usage that would be in the head of the page. Any ideas? I have looked everywhere.

If this can’t be done could you recommend any plugin that do not resize images?

2. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

Colorbox is another one to try but I think all lightbox derivatives tend to try and get the image on one page.

If you like to hand code layouts then I'd strongly suggest that Modx is a better bet than Wordpress because you can use entirely your own designs without having to create templates. Although there are less plug-ins developed for Modx the main functionality you'd want from a website is definitely covered.