• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Facebook Profile Pic (Logo) Help.

Hi Guys,

Basically I had a facebook page set up for a business I'm starting. However I deleted my personal facebook which meant I lost the other page too.

It was no big deal and I was setting up a new one, but when I came to uploading my Logo It wouldn't fit right and is slightly too big. I'm not sure If facebook have changed the profile pic size? It was the same Logo I used before which fitted perfectly and the same I use on twitter, youtube etc...

I tried to contact the designer who did the Logo but cannot get hold of them.

Would any body be able to help me?

Thanks

Ian

Tony Hardy

What sort of help do you require? A Facebook image mocked up? Have you checked the Facebook Developers area? (I think that's what it's called.) They have all sort of useful information on there.

What sort of help do you require? A Facebook image mocked up? Have you checked the Facebook Developers area? (I think that's what it's called.) They have all sort of useful information on there.

Thanks I'll have a look.

All I think I actually need is someone to resize the logo I already have without losing any of the pixel quality, Don't know if that's possible without the layers?

It's literally only a tiny bit too big at the moment.