Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Environmental logo manga style.

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by dan74, Feb 22, 2010.

1. dan74

dan74 New Member

Hi Designers

I am starting up a new company and looking to design a logo basically a house with a solar panel and a workman either fitting or looking proudly like he's just fitted the panel.

Needs to be very simple as will be a logo . I want manga style / designersrepublic. Needs to be less cute than standard manga though a bit of an edge and avoiding the sickly sweet thing.

Am willing to pay but have no clue what to offer so anyone interested PM me.

If I like the work may be future add ons for the website.

I have a basic design for the to work off.

Hope this post is OK as I am new to the forums.

Daniel

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Can you give us a better idea of the style of manga you're thinking of as there are quite a few different styles especially considering you're wanting a more edgy style. Maybe a name or two of ones which you like the style of if you can.

3. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Might be a good one for JimLad?

4. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Off the top of my head I was thinking of Keith (Krey20) and Ralph (ralphaunders), there are others obviously, but it does depend on the style of the manga.

5. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

I am definitely interested in this! Levi's right though there are a lot of manga styles and artists, it all depends on what works well with designersrepublic... I have a few ideas, I'll send you a PM Dan47.