Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

environmental business cards

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by mrp2049, Jul 28, 2010.

1. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

2. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Really like the idea of it :) Would end up carrying round scraps of card just incase though ;)

3. Oh I like that :D thats cool :D

4. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

No paper? Just stamp the back of their hand!

5. Duncan Y.

Duncan Y. Senior Member

So... it's disposable. The idea is great mate, and impressive!

Just wondering If someone give you a card like that, what is the percentage you would having it thrown away by mistake? hehe :D

or maybe clothes! :D i would make a lipsmark! haha!

6. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Wow Mike, I didn't know you were into bestiality :eek:

On topic: I bet she has a stack of blank business cards on her desk to stamp on :p

7. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Most enviromentalist I know are terrible for these things, a friend of mine has not pads made out of discarded print outs!

8. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

one day I'll be able to have a paperless office :D too much expense to set it up though

9. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

its been tried countless times, I will admit tech is far far more advanced that the last time the paperless office was in vogue, (its handy knowing your history :) ) it could work in principal, but in practice people still need physical paperwork sometimes.

10. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Granted others may give me paper... just more away from printing for my own records, using paper for notes, buying physical books (not reading books, reference) etc.