Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Duplex Business Cards

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by Toots91, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Toots91

Toots91 Member

Hi all,

I'm looking to get some new business cards made and the ones taking my fancy are the duplex business cards made using 2 colours of GF Smith Colourplan 240gsm board.

I have had a look on Google and there are a few options, but I wanted to know you opinions on printing for my logo.

The logo is pink and grey, and i would want this printed onto the white side of the card. Then on the reverse printed onto the pink card, would be white writing with my details.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

2. Katedesign

Katedesign Well-Known Member

Don't normally print in white ink. Usually get white reversed out of the colour you want to print. You can get white (non-shiny) foil blocked.

Stationery Direct and Toots91 like this.
  3. Toots91

Toots91 Member

Hi,

I realise white isn't printed unless foil blocked, however I wanted to know if there were anyone you could recommend that does duplex cards...?

I could probably get them done with contacts I have from my full time job, but the minimum orders would be quite large.

Thanks for your reply though :D

4. Paul Stirling

Paul Stirling New Member

I could get these done for you but this would be quite a bespoke product so would definately not be cheap. To stand out from the crowd it may be well worth the investment though. Theres a few other avenues you might be able to explore too. Feel free to drop me a mail paul.stirling@celeritassolutions.co.uk and i'm sure we could find a way to maximise your budget.

5. Katedesign

Katedesign Well-Known Member

Generation Press in Brighton - looks like they can help.

6. Davidw

Davidw Member

Hi -
    Maybe I can help - feel free to email - David