Draft logo for Fireplace Business

lolage

Hi, drafted up a few logo's for my grandads business.

Any opinions? Feedback appriciated! Thanks :)

forums.jpg

hello mate some feed back for you,

text - try using the same font for both words, one in bold and the other thin or what ever option there is or maybe a diff shade of red,

i wouldn't use the flame above the I and use the 3 flame design together it looks messy and crowded, it also makes the I look like a candle, if thats what you was going for fair enough.

always use a quality font when branding a company, its very important, or create outlines on the text and play around with it youself make it unique, the text represents the company, you need to do a much better search to find the perfect font for fireplace studio

also the 3 flame logo, maybe add a circle to it to tidy it up, it just looks thrown together and doesn't really have a need to be there.

sorry to be very critical just offering my help

dannymaz_10 said:
hello mate some feed back for you,

text - try using the same font for both words, one in bold and the other thin or what ever option there is or maybe a diff shade of red,

i wouldn't use the flame above the I and use the 3 flame design together it looks messy and crowded, it also makes the I look like a candle, if thats what you was going for fair enough.

always use a quality font when branding a company, its very important, or create outlines on the text and play around with it youself make it unique, the text represents the company, you need to do a much better search to find the perfect font for fireplace studio

also the 3 flame logo, maybe add a circle to it to tidy it up, it just looks thrown together and doesn't really have a need to be there.

sorry to be very critical just offering my help

Don't apologise for being critical - its what I need.

Thanks for your feedback, I'll have another go. :)

Back