Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doubled Sided Paper

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by McG, Oct 6, 2009.

  1. McG

    McG New Member

    Hi all,
    Can anyone fill me in on the paper you get that is white on one side with a colour on the reverse.
    Is there a technical/print world name for this product?
    Is it just printed white paper or a special production technique?
    Can you buy packs of it in a specific colour?

    Any links to places that sell it?


  2. LovesPrint

    LovesPrint Member

  3. dot design

    dot design Member

    Give GFSmith a call or any printer you have in mind

    GF Smith

Share This Page