• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Does your website get leads?

Hi,

Just wondering if you get leads through your website?

How many unique visitors does your site get?

How do you get the traffic?

The reason I am asking is I started blogging which has increased my traffic, but I still get no leads.

Just wondering basically the level of success you have achieved with your website and how you did it?

James.

bigdave

Staff member
The company I work for spend something like £8k a month on marketing (primarily online) as well as employing someone dedicated to writing blog posts and managing social media. From that we get 5-6k unique visits a month to the site which converts into about 2k leads. Off the top of my head I couldn't tell you what % then converts to sales.

We do have ALOT of lead generating opportunities throughout our site and social media.. (ie; free downloads in exchange for contact details, online quizes to win stuff. monthly like & share competitions. etc..).

The company I work for spend something like £8k a month on marketing (primarily online) as well as employing someone dedicated to writing blog posts and managing social media. From that we get 5-6k unique visits a month to the site which converts into about 2k leads. Off the top of my head I couldn't tell you what % then converts to sales.

We do have ALOT of lead generating opportunities throughout our site and social media.. (ie; free downloads in exchange for contact details, online quizes to win stuff. monthly like & share competitions. etc..).
Ok thanks for the information.

That is a lot of money they invest.

bigdave

Staff member
It is, but I suppose its relative to the business. We sell adventure & teaching trips around the world with e-com stores in 5 currencies and the average spend is something like £750 so I guess it pays off?

*EDIT*
January is one of the company's biggest sales months. They spent something like £16k on January's marketing!!

It is, but I suppose its relative to the business. We sell adventure & teaching trips around the world with e-com stores in 5 currencies and the average spend is something like £750 so I guess it pays off?

*EDIT*
January is one of the company's biggest sales months. They spent something like £16k on January's marketing!!
Hi Dave,

Just curious I sent you a PM about teaming up, did you ever add me to your Skype etc?

James.

bigdave

Staff member
Yes, I got your message and should have replied. I'm not currently taking on new clients so saw it as a waste of everyone's time entertaining the idea of new business relationships. Will be in touch should the need arise. :)

Edge

We get 90% of new leads from our website. So yes it works very effectively for us. I and one other guy blog, post, tweet, etc and that gets us about 2.6k unique a month.