Dissertation..

jasoningram

Hi, I dont know if anyone can help me here or not, but Im doing my dissertation on effect of graphic design on consumerism but I finding it very difficult to get any information anywhere, even got 5 books based around consumerism and branding but i can't pull anything out them, I would appreciate some sort of help or guide. and also if anyone has perviously been a graphic student and has a dissertation and doesn't mind sharing it i would pay for their dissertation so i can use it as some sort of help, Thank you.

The effect of graphic design on consumerism and branding? I'd really think about finding a different subject to write about, or at least narrow it down a lot more. Consumerism on it's own is such a huge area you could write about literally anything, but branding? Making a lot of work for yourself there.

Hmmm I think I agree, the topic is too broad and large to cover. You need to be more specific in a dissertation or you'll ramble on forever and ever and ever, and suffer being graded down because of it.

Look at the topic and narrow it down. I made it hard for myself too when I did mine and picked Shock in design and advertising, and there was so little on it. Only came out with a C+ after working so hard on it :/.

Back